Saturday, July 2, 2011

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

i suddenly thought about it as i looked at u.
one day when the sky clears up,jus like the day u left.
u'll slowly come back to me.
u who is inside of me.
won't u look at me again.
my mind is so bad,that all i know is u.
u who is looking another person.
u don't even know this feeling i have.
i'm probably not part of your days.
u probabaly dont even have any memories of me either.
u who i keep looking at.
my tears keep falling.
i'm happy just looking at u from behind.
even if u still don't know how i feel.
in the end even if u pass me by.
on the days i miss u so much.
on the days where its so hard to deal with.
the words, iluv u keep lingering on the tips of my lips.
once again im crying for u alone.
once again i'm missing u alone.
i'm waiting for u.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...